Korfball drill: runners
- 2 people at each post and a ball at both posts.
- Throw the ball to the other side and run after it, makes a run.
- The others who are facing each other do the same.
- You make a run with the second person at the same time. The one who passed first throws the ball to the other side and runs for it. That's how roles are switched.
- The passing is important because there is a fairly large area between the passer and the one who has to run.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: