"Shot after a long pass under pressure"
Suitable for the following techniques: Shoot , Warming-up , Passing
View drills for other technique
Shot after a long pass under pressure
- A player stand with the ball well behind post
- Attacker with defender in front of the post
- Attacker must always run towards the line of pilons after a shot
- Then wait until the passer throws the ball so he can run backwards and shoot
- Switch after a goal
- Defender runs slowly with the attacker
- Defender 75%
- Defender full pressure
To make the best use of Yoursportplanner.com , it is best to log in or register.
After your registration you will automatically receive a account, which allows you to:
- create and save unlimited number of training sessions
- choose and add unlimited number of drills