Korfball drill: shot and rebound
Shot and rebound
- Around the basket are 4 hats at about 3 meters.
- At 5 metres there are 4 hats of another colour.
- In the small square stands the rebounder and outside the big square stands the shooter.
- The shooter shoots from outside the lines and must hit 5 times.
- The winner is the one who scores the 5 goals in the least number of turns.
- The winner then plays against another winner and the loser against another loser.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: