Suitable for the following techniques: attack , running in shot , warming-up , condition
View drills for other technique
- Place the poles in a row next to each other.
- Underneath each post there will be a marker with a ball.
- The players take a through-ball on the first post after which they catch their own ball.
- The passer then runs to the front of the next post, moves on and takes a through-ball on this post.
- Here, the ball is caught again and the captain moves on to the next post.
- At the last pole, the passer runs behind the posts back to the first pole.
- Work towards a number of goals (2 times the number of poles is fine).
- This can also be done with other forms of chances such as drawback balls.