Suitable for the following techniques: running in shot , passing , condition
View drills for other technique
- Place two posts where they usually are during a game.
- Then place two pilons at the far left and far right on the center line.
- Ideally, this exercise is done with 8 people, more is possible, less than 8 doesn't work.
- At each post or pilon two people are standing, one person under the post starts with the ball (on both sides).
- This person throws the ball to someone near the pilon on his right and runs after the ball.
- This person then throws the ball to the other post, and the second person near the pilon goes for a through-ball.
- Now the ball is under the post again and the round starts over again.
(Black line: throwing and running after the ball) (Black dotted line: throwing ball) (Red line is running for a through-ball)