View drills for other technique
- Someone will be assigned to try and tag the others.
- The game is played all over the field.
- The group is on one side of the field.
- When the signal is given, the children cross the field.
- One child tries to tag as many children crossing as possible.
- The children walk back and forth when the signal is given.
- Or back and forth without waiting for a signal.
- The children are not free on the other side.
- With two children trying to tag.
- With boxes with one child trying to tag the others in each box.
- The children can be tagged in each box.
- Who was not tagged on the way back and forth?
- Or which group has tagged the most children?