Korfball drill: warm-up
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
- One shooter at 7 yards, one receiver under the basket.
- The shooter shoots a distance shot and then exchanges with the receiver.
- Each player scores twice and then the players walk hand in hand around the square of the baskets to the next basket, shoot again and exchange every goal.
- The point is which pair returns first to the post where he or she started shooting, this pair has won the game.
- Shooting from a nice distance.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: