"Playing tag with ball"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
Playing tag with ball
- There is one tagger without ball and two players without ball.
- The ball is thrown over accurately, so whoever has the ball may not be tagged without it
- The ball may be held for a maximum of ten seconds.
- If the tagger has intercepted a ball, the ball goes out of play.
- If you are tagged, you go to the side when no. 2 comes to the side, no. 1 goes back into the game