View drills for other technique
- A tagger will be assigned from the group.
- The game is played all over the field.
- The group is on one side of the field.
- On the sign the children cross over.
- One tagger tries to tap as many children crossing as possible.
- The children walk back and forth on a sign.
- Back and forth without waiting for a sign.
- The children are not free on the other side.
- With two taggers
- With boxes with one tagger in each box.
- The children can be tagged in each box.
- Who is not tagged on the way back and forth?
- Or which group of taggers has tagged the most children?