"2 players throw ball, both have a ball"
Suitable for the following techniques: General
View drills for other technique
2 players throw ball, both have a ball
- 2 players, each have their own ball
- 1 of 2 players is the boss, the other follower (later reverse this)
- You start simple and you can expand with various difficulties
- if the boss throws the ball with a bounce, the follower throws the ball on breast height to the bass
- if the boss throws the ball on breast height, the follower throws the ball with a bounce.
- More difficult: if the boss puts down the ball, the follower also puts down the ball, and both walk to the ball of the other, boss throws bounce or breast ball etc
- More difficult: if the boss throws the ball in a high arch, then:
- the follower first throws his own ball in the air
- catches the boss' ball
- immediately throws it back
- catches his own ball
- after a while, change all bosses and followers
To make the best use of Yoursportplanner.com , it is best to log in or register.
After your registration you will automatically receive a account, which allows you to:
- create and save unlimited number of training sessions
- choose and add unlimited number of drills