Volleyball drill: abdominal muscle
Suitable for the following techniques: condition
- Person 1 is lying on the ground.
- Person 2 is standing with his ankles next to the head of person 1.
- Person 1 grabs the ankles of person 2.
- Then person 1 lifts his legs up in an extended way and person 2 pushes them down again.
- It is person 1's job not to let his legs touch the ground.
If necessary, expand with side abdominal muscles. Then push the legs to the side instead of straight ahead.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: