Volleyball drill: attack and defense in line up
Attack and defense in line up
- The trainer randomly plays 1 or 2.
- From there, a set up to the other (1 or 2) is given for attacking.
- Depending on where the attack happens, 6 players on the other side of the net take the correct positions.
- Blocking, defending, and play over the net to me.
- High tempo.
- If the ball is not defended, throw it to my side of the net so that we can continue.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: