Volleyball drill: attack with set up from the back field
Suitable for the following techniques: attack
Attack with set up from the back field
- There are 2 lines with persons on the end line and 2 attackers on the 3m line at both sides.
- The player right back walks to the middle of the field and gets a ball thrown by the player left back.
- The player gives a set up to the attacker on the 3m line.
- This attacker tries to attack the ball over the net to the best of his abilities.
- This exercise stimulates a not-perfect set up given from the back field.
- The goal is that the attacker is still able to play the ball over the net with some pressure.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: