Volleyball drill: attackers against blockers
Attackers against blockers
- Row of attackers and blockers on the 3 -meter line.
- TR plays rally ball on attacker 1.
- Blocker 4 goes to the net.
- 1 passes to S and calls where he wants the set-up; left, center or right.
- Blocker follows the attacker and blocks.
- Attacker gets the ball, connect behind your own row of attackers.
- When the attackers score 10 x the attacker and blocker switch.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: