View drills for other technique
Moving at blocking
Two players left and right forward at net (Player position A and B). All other players in two lines after each other.
- Player C and D together walk forward to the net.
- Player C and D together block at position 1.
- Player C lands after block on right leg and steps to position 2 to block A together.
- Player D lands after block on his left leg and steps to position 2 to block B together.
- C and D remain left and right forward after block, players A and B join back of line.