"Blocking without ball"
Suitable for the following techniques: block
View drills for other technique
Blocking without ball
- make 2 lines on the 3 meter line
- from both the lines, 2 players walk forward to make a block
- then they move sidewards to the outside position
- the next player from the line moves forward and makes a block
- he also goes outside and joins the previous player
- together the make a block
- The first player joins back in the line and the second moves to the outside position
- Note: pay attention to the feet of the outside player as middle man/woman. In principle, the outside player sets the block!