"Card run game"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
Card run game
- The cards of a complete deck (including jokers) are placed face down on the ground at a central spot in the playing area.
- The players are divided over 4 teams in the 4 corners of the playing area.
- Every team has to collect different kind of cards: hearts, diamonds, spades, clubs.
- After signal, the first player of every team can go to the central point to collect 1 card.
- The player turns one card, and has to take it if it is the right kind (or a joker).
- If it is the wrong kind, he has to put it back face down.
- The next player can leave if he is tagged (relay race).
Which team is first in showing a line of 13 cards of their kind?