Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
- We play on the two outer fields
- In the centre field is a cone in the middle of the field
- on both sides of the net.
- Players play a game in which the ball has to be played at once over the net
- If you have played the ball, you skip sideways towards the cone, touch it, and join the back of the line.
- if the group is larger than three, it can be expanded with block and then backwards to the cone)
- If you can get the ball on the ground in the opponent's field close to the side line (trainers decide whether it is close enough), the opponents have to walk around their opponent's field.