View drills for other technique
Improving the pass by positioning the shoulders in the playing direction
Pay close attention in exercises:
- Pass has to be high so player can catch ball 'overarm'.
- Pass to the right, right foot forward
- Pass to the left, left foot forward
- 'Eyes' of the shoulders in playing direction
- trios with 1 ball
- 1 an 2 are next to each other, not too close to the net.
- 3 is opposite 1, in the back of the field.
- 1 throws straight to 3, and 3 throws diagonally to 2.
- 2 catches and throws straight to 3, and 3 throws diagonally to 1.
- 3 keeps moving.