Volleyball drill: defend soft balls
Defend soft balls
variation on Kings Court: winners move to winners field, losers move out and 3 new players move in.
- 3 players per half (whole field)
- trainer puts 1st ball in field of new team
- max 2 plays per half
- no smashing, no jumping, no lobs
- communication per team is a necessity
- The whole field must be defended (is feasible).
- balls coming from the other side are not hard but placed.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: