"Dive from line to line"
Suitable for the following techniques: defense
View drills for other technique
Dive from line to line
- The players are next to each other on the end line
- From a defensive position, take a step forward
- and the upper body is moved forward as low as possible.
- the stretched leg has to be bent so the body stays low.
- Meanwhile the arms are stretched, pointed forward.
- When the buttocks of the player move past the forward foot, the player will fall over, and the arms are placed next to each other on the ground to catch the fall
- While the hands are on the foot, the back should be hollow, and the body moves a bit further forward.
- The goal is that the belly touches the ground first.
- After, the player goes back to the place where he landed, and repeats the exercise, until the net is reached.
- Usually this takes 2 or 3 dives.