Volleyball drill: everything from the floor
Suitable for the following techniques: defense
Everything from the floor
- Trainer stands on position 3 at the net.
- Players enter the field in threes on the same side of the net.
- On position 1, 6 and 5, where they stand in the usual defense position.
- 1 person of the trio plays the ball to the trainer, and trainer taps / hits / plays a ball into the field.
- Players must keep ball off the ground and continuously play back to trainer.
- Rally continues until ball falls to ground, then other trio turns in.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: