Volleyball drill: field coordination
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
- on each side 4 people with the ball on the back line
- on each side 1 person without ball between the 3 and 7 meter line
- first you throw the volleyball which is caught, then you throw the tennis ball.
- Extend to only throw the volleyball and then pass the ball in/or against the basket. in the basket is 2 points against the basket is 1 point. who has 10 points first.
- You run after the ball. when you have caught it you connect to your own side of the net.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: