Volleyball drill: lines
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
- Trainer chooses 4 (or 5) lines and numbers them 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.
- everyone stand on the outer line
- trainer calls out a line number and everyone runs to it
- do this a number of times
- at a given moment the last one who reaches the line falls off
- Until there is a winner.
- disadvantage of this is, that the lesser runners do not get better, because they fall off first.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: