Volleyball drill: master mind - 4 exercises with high tempo
Suitable for the following techniques: condition
Master mind - 4 exercises with high tempo
This game can be played with every 4 exercises you can come up with.
1. Make pairs to do exercises.
2. every pair gets a note with 4 boxes in which they can write a code with the figures 1, 2, 3, 4
3. the trainer makes a code, this can be 4 different figures (4231) or repeated figures (2233)
4. the players have to do the 4 exercises in sequence of the code they have written down. When they have done all 4 exercises, they have the code checked by the trainer, who notes how many are correct and how many are not.
5. the players write down a new code, and again are going to do 4 exercises in the order of their code.
Exercise 1: sprint 5x up and down between 9m
Exercise 2; block left, rotate, block middle, rotate, block right with pairs opposite each other and two times up and down
Exercise 3: sitting on the bench, ball is thrown, return underhand while getting up. Both player throw 5x, catch 5x
Exercise 4: 10x sit-up | 10x push up | 10x knee 90 degrees - jump
The first pair to crack the code wins.