"Movement prep - Hip Crossover"
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
Movement prep - Hip Crossover
- Lie down flat on the ground on your back, with your arms stretched to the sides.
- Pull up your feet until your legs are bent around 90 degrees. Let the heels of your feet rest on the ground.
- Bring your knees to the ground on the right side of your body. Keep your feet, torso, shoulders, and arms in contact with the ground.
- Then bring your knees to the ground on the left side of your body.
- Repeat these movements a number of times.