Volleyball drill: overhead in threes
Overhead in threes
- Organisation: Make three teams with one ball.
- 2 players stand opposite each other at approx. 5m.
- The third player is "distributor" and stands to the right of the passer.
- Player 1 plays brace to 2nd player and he passes the ball to the right, where the Sv is standing.
- This gives player 2 a setup, which is attacked on player 1.
- Meanwhile, Sv runs to the right side of player 1 to receive the pass there.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: