Volleyball drill: pass, defend, attack
Pass, defend, attack
- A serves to B.
- B passes the ball to the playmaker, who then plays a high ball in the back field.
- B defends this ball back to the playmaker, which gives a set up for A.
- A attacks to this set up.
After the attack, A takes the place of B, and B will be reserve. The playmaker remains.
The outside attackers use one playmaker and the left side of the field. The centre attackers and the diagonal attackers use the right side with a different playmaker.
- After the service, A takes a second ball.
- After the attack of B, A throws this ball into the field.
- B plays this ball to the playmaker, the playmaker gives a set up
- B attacks again.