Volleyball drill: passing score 3 against 3
Passing score 3 against 3
- As long as the 3s score from the service pass they may stay on the court.
- The cubes must try to prevent this by blocking and defending and the x's by serving as hard as possible.
- Every time a player scores from the service pass he gets a point.
- Points can only be scored from the service pass.
- Keep track of the points and see who scores 10 points first.
- X1 may defend after serving.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: