Volleyball drill: play ball overarm in the field
Play ball overarm in the field
Divide "field" in 4 boxes. Exercise can be done with 2 persons at the same time, in which every player controls someone. The ball has to be played overarm, playing the ball high, and get to the other side like this.  ;
- Divide the field in 4 boxes, playing the ball in every box at least 3 times.
- Every player gets 2 turns, in which the best turn counts.
- How far are you going to get
Directions for post holders
- Play up at least 3x per box: otherwise you cannot proceed to the next box
- The turn is over, when:
- the ball drops on the ground
- the player has both feet outside the box (1 foot outside the box is allowed!).
- the ball is not played high enough above the head (pay close attention!)
- Play at least 50 cm above the head.
- Every new turn start in the first box.
- The lines are part of the box (with regard to foot fouls outside the boxes).
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: