View drills for other technique
Serve And Catch
- The team is divided in 2 groups.
- Place a group on both sides of the net.
- 1 side will serve, the other side positions 3 passers
- They try to pass the ball high and this has to be caught on their own side.
- Servers take turns.
- A new passer will enter the field to replace the one who has caught the ball.
2 They play until 10 points. The servers score a point if the ball is not caught. The passers get a point if it is caught. Incorrect service does not count. After a round, they switch sides.deround with 2 passers instead of 3.