Volleyball drill: stance underhand, defend at high speed
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
Stance underhand, defend at high speed
- Player starts with block jump at the net.
- Player then moves into position to defend a ball.
- Player passes the batted ball through the trainer to the catcher.
- Player shuffles around the pawn and defends the next ball.
- Catcher joins the line outside the field.
- Defender goes to catch.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: