Volleyball drill: tennis volleyball
- 2 teams(6,8,10 or 12 players)
- 1 person in the field.
- Other players stand behind the back line in the waiting room.
- T puts ball in play in field A or B.
- You may only play the ball underarm.
- After playing the ball step out and someone in the waiting room takes your place.
- If you make a mistake, make sure you have the ball safe and go and cheer on your teammates.
- If everyone on a team has played away then you have a point.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: