Volleyball drill: throwing technique
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
pairs with net in between.
- Throw ball with stretched arms and 1 foot before the other over the net.
- Trainer throws ball over the net
- Player tries to catch and throws the ball with
- stretched arms
- and 1 foot before the net
- and touches the chest.
- Hit chest, you take a peg and attach it to your shirt
- How many pegs do you have at the end?
Idem, only knock the ball overarm
- Move the chest once in a while
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: