Volleyball drill: underhand technique at an angle
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
Underhand technique at an angle
Trainer is on the other side of the pitch
- Trainer hits the ball
- and throws the ball to
- Player stands at the left back and pushes the ball to the middle of the basket.
- There is a catcher and he brings the ball to the trainer who then starts to push up 3 times.
- Tester is going to catch the ball.
- The same, only now the player is standing at the right back.
- Catcher brings ball to trainer and then blocks 2x.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: