Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
View drills for other technique
Set up net and stretch
BAL ROLLEN EN STOPPEN
- Line 1 players ready to stop ball
- Line 2 players behind trainer with ball
- Front player puts ball in hands trainer and joins line 1
- Trainer rolls ball and player from line 1:
- Stops ball with right hand
- Stops ball with left hand
- Stops the ball with the foot
- Runs around and sist in front of the ball, and lest ball roll between the legs
- Runs around and lies down in front of the ball and holds the ball still with stretched arms
- High tempo!
Stomach muscle exercises:
20 x up, 20 x up, hold, 10 x up in 3 steps, 10 x up in 7 steps
10 x squats, 10 x burpies, planking, push ups
Rally pass, underhand and overarm
| In the matches, these are the balls which are easily played over the net by the opponent. It is important to optimally use the chances offered. The pass has to be perfect and to achieve that requires a lot of practice. The warming up is very suited for this.|
The adjacent drawing is divided in 3 phases, A, B, and C, but all are about the same pair.
At A, 1 has the ball and 2 is at the 3 meter line. 1 plays the ball (1) with an arch in the back field, and 3 moves to the back.
At B, 2 has arrived in the back field and plays the ball (2) back to 1, who is still at the net, and walks back to the 3 meter line. 1 plays the ball (3) again to the 3 meter line, in such a way that 2 can get under it
At C, 2 plays the ball (4) back to 1 again and moves to the back again, and plays the ball (5) in the back field again.
Pay attention that players always get behind the ball and that they are in balance when playing the ball. In the back field, the trajectory of the pass player 2 plays can be flatter, so the ball is a bit faster at 1. The short ball needs to be high, so the playmaker (in the match) has the time to get under the ball and deliver the perfect set up to score the point.
You can do the exercise overarm or underhand. In both exercises, you have to play overarm at the net.
Demand all balls to be perfect! These are the chances offered and you have to seize them
When passing overarm, pay attention to: