Volleyball drill: warming-up like manchester
Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up
Warming-Up like Manchester
- Place a flag in the center of a circle.
- The circle will have pilons spaced every 75-100 cm, depending on the level of the player(s).
- See also:
- Divide the players over the circle between the pilons;
- Start 'jogging' between the pilons (snake movement);
- Rotate arms in turns (warm up)
- On indication of the trainer (whistle) short sprint to the flag in the middle and back again;
- 2x whistle sprint to the outside
- Next exercise :
- Zig-Zag (from left to right) between the pilons,
- Run sideways and make rainbows (knee up) with your left foot over each pilon.
- Run sideways (inside) and make rainbows (knee up) over each pilon (with right foot);
- Short dribble with the feet forward and backward between the pilons, but keep spinning.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: