"Watch the ball"
Suitable for the following techniques: passing , warming-up , condition
View drills for other technique
Watch the ball
- quintet with 1 ball. 1 player is at the net
- Opposite him/her is a trio next to each other
- If the ball thrower throws a ball to the middle, the middle player passes the ball back and everybody remains.
- If the ball is thrown left, the player passes the ball back and changes left for mid
- If the ball is thrown right, the player passes the ball back and changes right for mid
Which trio keeps this up the longest.
If a ball is missed, the player that made the mistake leaves the field, and a new player comes in the middle.