basketball drills for all skills
- Get shooter free shot wing.
- 3 rows. Guard 1 with ball.
- 2 and 3 wing.
- Wing 2 sets low screen perimeter bucket. (Later double with center)
- Wing 3 cuts through bucket past screen.
- Set screen so Wing 3 can cut to wing, free shot.
- If defender cheats, touch Wing 2.
- Wing 2 goes up, 3 go's back to orig. position.
- Always roll after screen.
- 1 go's to 2,
- 2 go's to 3.
- 3 go's to 2
- Basic movement 3 out 2 in.
- Guard 1 with ball, pass to 2 or 3 on the wing.
- Cut and move to weakside.
- Weakside (2 or 3) to position 1. 1 to position via baseline and cut behind post to position 2 or 3.
- Run and show several options.
- Roll-off screen by post after pick 4 or 5 on 1.
- Possibly run offense with one high/low post.
For the Basketball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Basketball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.