Basketball drills for all skills
- 4 groups of players in each corner of the field.
- 4 cones in the centre circle
- 2 balls on each side line
- 5 players.
- 3 offensive,
- 2 passive defensive players.
- Well executed,
- possible to add 1 off
- and 1 def player in corner.
- 3 guys outside 3-point line.
- Pass/Dribble right, move right.
- Pass the ball to moving player when he is outside again. (Pure for the drill, insidelay-up is goal 1)
- (Defenders can be added later.)
- Score 10 free throws.
- When you score your first free throw, you may take your second.
- When you miss your first shot, you sprint back and forth twice.
- 2 players start on 3 point line + 1 player with ball on top
- Players 2 and 3 sprint to baseline and back.
- Player 1 passes ball to player 2 or 3. Player 2 and 3 then play 1x1.
- Variation :
- In a second phase, passes can also be made to the player on top who then passes back.
- You slide over the back lines and over the middle line and sprint over the other lines.
- You run an eight twice and then a rest and that 3 times.
- You start in the corner
- You dribble to the center line while the defender sends you to one side until the basket-basket line and the off line after the center line 1v1
- outlet pass two by two attacks
- and then quickly swipe
- Pass layup
- on the last pass there is a defender in a place where you can easily pass