1 player under the basket
3 or 4 players with ball outside the bucket, distributed or the field
- Give numbers to the players
- Calling out numbers, defender must quickly step out and take up position
2 baskets, spread out:
- left-hand lay-up
- Shooting from 5 positions (1x1, loser press-ups).
- Free running (head of the bucket ball, 2x2 free running to score, emphasis on defense)
- Reaction game (1 defender in the middle, 3 players with ball around the bucket, call out number)
- Two or three teams. (teams)
- Per pair or trio 1 ball.
- 1 shooter, 1 (or 2) rebounder(s).
- Shooter shoots (from the free throw line, or lower position), then sprints to the middle line.
- Rebounder catches ball, passes ball to shooter. (Good jump stop, right distance, call for ball).
- Shooter 5 scores in total, then new shooter.
- Team of which first all shooters have scored 5 times, wins!
5 lines on the back line, trainer has the ball.
- 2 rows are defenders, rest is attack
- Everyone has to touch the middle line and then attack or defend
- Trainer throws ball in the field or in the circle
1 line with 3 balls
- small field outside, players make a lay-up back and forth and pass to the next one in line.
- If you miss, you have to do it again (build up slowly first).
- Variant: for example 5 dribbles --> they have to make speed
Line up with space around you
- Trainer in front of the group gives instructions with ball in hand
- Ball left or right --> slide to the left or right
- Ball above head --> Jump
- Ball in front of you with arms extended --> situps
- Ball on stomach --> tapping
- Ball on the ground --> push-ups
- Ball around waist --> burpee's
2 teams, 1 ball (variant without ball, without hands)
Dribble and follow with slides, zig/zag between the lines. Pay attention to slides, footwork. Start on back line and after the last pawn 1-1.
Opposite each other (pairs, 5 meters apart)
- Chest pass
- Bounce pass
- 2 balls (bounce and chest at the same time)
- Pass with defender in between (over head, step out, watch defender)
- Under time pressure (as many passes as possible in 1 minute - count out loud)
- Pass and close behind (chasing the ball)
- Two three or four-team teams. (teams)
- Per team 2 balls.
- 1 shooter, 2 (or 3) rebounder(s).
- Shooter shoots (from free throw line, or lower position), then sprints to center line.
- Rebounder catches ball, passes ball to shooter. (proper jump stop, proper distance, call for ball)
- Shooter total 10 scores, then new shooter.
- Team whose first to have all shooters score 5 times wins!
- Loser runs a suicide.
- All players a ball, trainer a ball.
- Players in circle around trainer.
- Trainer shows off, players imitate:
- Ball around waist, first left, then right --> eventually as fast as possible.
- Pass the ball through the legs in a figure of eight, first to the left, then to the right --> eventually as fast as possible.
- Bounce the ball from front to back through the legs and catch it at the back. Then bounce from back to front and catch.
- Throw the ball up and catch it with two hands behind your back --> eventually throw it as high as possible.
- Form pairs, backs against each other, 1 ball per pair.
- Pass the ball to each other left, right.
- Pass the ball to each other up/down.
- Make two teams, line up on the baseline.
- All face the wall.
- In line: Pass ball alternately bottom/upper, when you have passed ball, join the front of the line.
- Whichever team gets to the other side first.