Basketball drills for all skills
- Put 4 pawns in a T-shape.
- 5 meter distance next to each other (between 3,2 and 4) and 10 meter ahead (between 1 and 2)
- Start at 1 forward to 2,
- then left sideways to 3,
- then right sideways to 4,
- then left sideways to 2
- and backwards to 1.
- Record the fastest time in 2 attempts.
- Players work in pairs. One runs, one clocks.
- The player sits with his back against the wall and his legs in a 90 degree angle.
- Keep this up for as long as possible.
- Jump as far as you can from a standing position with your feet next to each other.
- Measure the distance from the line of touch to the heel.
- Ball up pass to bed.
- the down man runs in and passes to the middle man.
- The middle man passes to the first passer
- who runs in for a lay up.
- Lie on your back.
- Bend your knees to 90 degrees and place both feet flat on the floor.
- Your arms are along your body with the palms facing down.
- Tighten your buttocks and stomach.
- Lift your buttocks off the ground to form a straight line with your knees, hips and shoulders.
- To make this exercise more difficult: alternately extend your right and left leg, keeping your hips in position.
- Start from a standing position with your feet together and hold the medicine ball close to your chest.
- Step out with one of your feet until the knee is at a 90° angle
- You should now have a gap between your legs through which the ball can pass
- Pass the ball through your legs into your other hand
- Depending on the length of your arms, you may have to bend forwards slightly to do this
- Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise with the other leg. Repeat 5 - 15 times per leg and gradually build up the strength.
- Muscle group: buttocks and legs
- Intensity: low/average
- Duration: 3 - 6 minutes
- 2 teams against each other
- 5 point shooting with 10 baskets at each position.
- Shot and own rebound.
- The players line up behind each other.
- The aim is to pass the ball through your legs to the other player.
- When you have passed the ball, you stand behind each other.
- The goal is to be the first team to reach the other side.