Basketball drills for all skills
- Position 2 or 3 out.
- Feed the post.
- Player move after the pass left or right.
- Get ball back from post, shoot. (Max one dribble)
- 4-8 players on each basket.
- 2-4 offensive players, 2-4 defensive players.
- 1 shooter.
- Coach if necessary.
- 2 against 2 left and right field.
- Taking turns. (2 baskets, 4x4 players)
- Plus paasser. (coach)
- 2 attackers, 2 defenders.
- Centers/forwards low/high pick, backpick.
- Watch execution picks.
- Look for back-door/back-screen.Roll-off after pick.
- Score 2 point, stay in offense. Rebound, off or def. 1 point.
- First team to 10.
- 2 baskets. 5x2 Free throws. 6 must be in.
- Rest team around bucket must destract shooter. No touching and not in front off player.
- Less than 6 is 20- sit-ups.
- Row A, half number of players. Left side axis half.
- Pawn at three-point line on left side of field. Spindribble right, coming out at head of bucket set or jumpshot.
- Finish with jump stop, around your man (pawn), right hand without board from in front of the basket.
- Row B, half number of players. Right side of the court.
- 1st pawn cross dribble left/right, 2nd pawn reverse dribble, 3rd pawn 2x through legs.
- The worker moves about 4 metres in front of the declarer in a defensive position, i.e. slightly through the knees.
- The worker catches and throws the ball with one hand, then 'slides' in the opposite direction.
- The thrower catches and throws the ball with the other hand and moves back.
- The exercise is always performed in a defensive position and therefore puts a lot of strain on the upper leg muscles.
- Pay attention to good catching and throwing while 'hurting'.
- As an exercise, play basketball while walking, but have the ball passed to the inside hand and throw with it.
- Pay attention to the shift of the body weight on the inside leg and the correct crossing of the other leg before throwing.
- There is a cone 6 metres in front of the declarant.
- The worker walks to the cone, makes an evasive move and walks backwards.
- Throw the ball in front of the worker.
- Immediately play it back, walk to the cone again and swerve in the other direction.
- Most players will catch the ball with one hand and throw it back, using the outside hand.
- The players play the ball behind their backs towards each other.
- As with the pendulum throw, the body is slightly rotated (when thrown with the right, the left shoulder should be closest to the fellow player), keep the distances small in this exercise.