Basketball drills for all skills
- players must already have good dribbling skills
Using penetration to play the defender out of position and create a jump shot and use backup dribble to create space if that fails
- the four positions are always one metre outside the three-point line.
- always penetrate with the right hand on the right side of the helpline, on the left with the left hand.
- player 1 dribbles in hard with his right hand
- Switches hands under the buttocks at the bucket's edge
- and goes with a backup dribble with the left hand to the next position
- passes under the buttocks and with right again dribbles in hard
- to the third position with backup left and directly dives in with left again
- from the last position stop at the bucket's edge and take a jump shot
- Always go in hard
- Keep body between ring and ball during backup
- Head right to overlook the whole width of the field.
- do not penetrate further than the bucket rim.
- dribble backwards to one meter outside the three-point line.
- start on the other side
- Finish with rocker step, fade away etc.
- retreat instead of backup, i.e. jump backwards with two feet when breaking the penetration, then pass under the buttocks
- between the legs instead of under the buttocks
- The teacher selects 2 taggers.
- They have to stay within their box (within the 4 pilons) and tap the basketballs away from the runners if they want to cross.
- So the runners have to dribble to the other side without losing their basketball.
- If a runner doesn't have the basketball with him, he is finished and automatically becomes a tagger.
- A tip you can give to the runners is that they shield the ball with their body.
- This means keeping your body between the ball and the opponent.
- The runners are not allowed to cross again until everyone has tapped or reached the other side.
- In the end, as the game progresses, you get more and more taps and fewer runners.
- The last remaining runner is the winner.
- Lift knee, leave other leg straight
- Changing legs at pilon
- With 1 leg: lift heel and knee, leave other leg straight
- Changing legs at pilon
- Bend through the knees, arms move along
- Passing movements while running
Dribble forward with ball
- Keep the ball in front of you and run / lift knees and heels / lift knees
- Hold ball above your head and slide / crosspass
- Keep the ball in front of you, make a big step forward and bend through your knees to an angle of about 90°. (Lunges)
- 2 or 4 teams (1 or 2 fields)
- Each team has 1 ball and is at the head of the bucket
- Take turns shooting
- If you score then you may go to the other basket to shoot a free throw
- Is it touching, it is 1 point.
- At 5 points the team has won
- Possibly you can turn it into a conditioning training
- When a shot is missed
- There must then be run to the back line and back
- A runs in and (runs or around his/her axis and passes the ball to B or gives a sliding flat to B).
- B takes the ball open and gives a weighted push (a push that stops rolling) in the course of player C
- C takes the ball and accelerates to the pilons line without stopping or slowing it down (hip just in front of the left foot is the easiest way to do this) C the ball in the course of Player D
- Player D runs through the ball and takes the ball strongly. He runs through one gives a backhand pass (FINGERS SPREAD) to E
- Player E takes the ball at once and gives a bouncing ball in the course of F that takes and scores!
- Player A must give a slide on B (let the ball slide off your stick)
- Persist: you are chasing your ball
- Starting at the rear line
- Here you dribble between the cones
- Keep the ball low
- Speed is not so important
- Do control the ball
- At the center line make a cros over to the wing
- Then make a jump shot
- Get ready for the free throw with rebounders.
- 1 person shoots the free throw
- Rebounders try to catch the ball:
- Attack gets the ball trying to score on the same basket
- Defense catches the ball, tries to score on the opposite basket
- If a bucket is made, the scoring team may take a free throw.
- Two teams
- 1 team will slide into the bucket, everyone has a number (front to back)
- Other team is going to stand at the 3 point line
- I pass the ball to someone and then everyone in the bucket will box out someone from outside the bucket.
- Pay attention:
- Agree who defends whom.
- If you box out, make contact first and then turn open
- If the defending team has caught the ball, it can start attacking
- Each score one point, team that has 3 points first.