Basketball drills for all skills
- Starting 2 player on baseline
- Spurts to the cone and do step slide to next cone
- The first player to take the ball does speed dribble to the other side to score.
- The other player becomes defender
- Basket insight into positional play, knowledge of feint movements
- learn to move in attack and fill the free spot
- 5 spots
- 1 player / spot (U10 4 players, U12 5 players)
- Position 1 passes to position 2,
- Feint and cut through towards the basket.
- Meanwhile position 3 takes the place of position 1 and position 5 takes the place of position 3.
- Cutting player takes place of position 5 (= spot released).
- Perform automatically 5 passes and then score via lay-up or jump-shot.
- Good chest/bounce pass,
- Quick cut with feint (angular),
- Open spot fill up,
- Get ball = in shooting position watch basket first before passing.
Set up 3x3. Ball in the middle, no dribbles.
- Player with ball must pivot and protect ball.
- Players without ball must run free,
- Defenders splitvision to intercept the ball
- Pay attention to a good fit
Number of exercises for novice archers:
- One hand behind the back, ball on hand above head and stretch out (pay attention to followthrough, backspin), catching the ball with the same hand again
- Shoot against the wall (again with 1 hand)
- Shooting against the board (e.g. 5 times with 1 hand)
- Distribute over the baskets, take as many shots as possible
2 rows, 1 ball per team
- Player scores, rebound own ball, and passes to next player in line
- Player who has scored runs to the other baseline to pick up a pilon and brings it back to the group
- Group with the most pilons at the end wins
All players have one ball and are in a row. The front player indicates the pace and may dribble along the lines through the room
- Trainer indicates if they should dribble left/right, trainer tries to take away ball
- Forward/reverse if necessary
- Don't look at the ball
- Be able to dribble and stop in 1 time when receiving a pass
- 1 time stop (jump stop), jump shot with attention to technique of the shot and finish against the board
- 1 passer in position 2,
- players dribble zigzag up to midline and then dribble to 1 position
- pass to 2
- cutting inside until next to the ring,
- Receive the pass of 2
- jump stop and finish with jumpshot.
- Changing = finisher becomes passer, passer takes rebound and connects to baseline. Next player departs when predecessor has finished.
- correct stop in 1 time,
- finish via shot from shooting-pocket to the board
- The players between the cones guard their terrain.
- They must prevent the player with the ball from hitting their gate.
- The player with the ball tries to dribble through the gate.
- When he hits the other side, he may finish with a lay-up.
- After the player is on the other side, everyone moves on.
- Full field.
- Divide the pilons over the square in 5 equal parts.
- Players all start on one line.
- Coach names the pilons from 1 to 5.
- Players stand or sit ready on 1 line and run on command to the line the coach appoints.
- This can be done on foot, with slides or dribble.
- On the designated line the player has to stand still, sit or lie down flat on the belly.
- When dribbling, the ball must be held in place.
- Attention should be paid to shielding the ball when standing still.