Basketball drills for all skills
The game is played with at least 4 players
- 1 mouse that has a t-shirt or piece of fabric in the back of its pants
- 1 dog that has a tennis ball
- 2 cats without attribute
- the mouse walks around with the dog,
- The cats try to take the mouse's tail and bring it to their cone
- but the dog can touch the cat with the tennis ball and he will give the cat a punishment of his choice in the camp.
- with more players a group can be made and play with 2 games together
- Set up players:
- 1 with ball on the head (pos 1/white),
- 1 in position 2 or 3 (blue),
- The rest on 4 or 5 (same side as the forward, red).
- A defender or pilon somewhere around the free throw line or closer to 1 (is the defender of 1)
- White passes to blue and immediately makes a cutting movement.
- Feint to the left and cut across the defender
- Blue passes the ball to white in its movement and takes position 1.
- First of red fills in the position of blue.
- White scores with the ball and the ball goes back to the new player in position 1.
- White follows red and becomes the last player in the red row.
- The exercise starts again.
- All players shoot from multiple positions.
- Can be a game with players at other basket.
- For example: 10 points from each position.
- Scoring of the position under the board also using the board.
- Catch your own ball or give a good pass to the next in line.
- Make sure you are ready to score as a shooter.
- Use only 1 ball per basket
Players must be able to perform a layout from a bounce pass
Learn how to create forward scoring opportunities for yourself
4 players / quarter field, other players wait in center circle. Move over: offence becomes defence, defence goes out + new offence
The helpline is out: you can play with two groups of four on a basket and force the players not to use the space where the help is in the game.
(first perform the exercise several times without defense)
- guard dribbles up from the center circle
- at the same time, 2 makes a V-cut
- if 2 gets free, pass and 1 v 1
- if defender overshoots 4, then continue the V-cut to at least a meter
- above the three-point line and sprint backwards for the backdoor pass
- and play 1 v 1
- All score out of:
- 1 v 1 from the wing
- If you don't manage to pass to 2, 2 will sprint to the centre circle and get the pass of 1.
- The cycle then starts again from the front, but now with 1 at the forward position.
- if you can see your defender's shoulder in the pass line at the V-cut, then there is overplay.
- and you have to take the defender up to at least a metre above the three-point line towards the sideline
- sprint at full speed as you go backdoor
- the backdoor pass is mostly one-handed, from the dribble with a flat bounce
- Two rows on the side at the height of the center line.
- Ball is on one side, attacker decides when he leaves and runs to the middle line, which he must cross all the way.
- The defender also departs but only has to touch the centre circle.
- Aim of the exercise is to come in front of the attacker as a defender.
- When a goal is made, 3 push-ups for the defender, a miss is 3 push-ups for the attacker.
Start with 1 ball, later on you can use two balls.
- 4 rows in 4 corners
- 1 ball in opposite corner
- pass to the man on the right, run straight ahead
- pass to the running man, and run straight ahead
- running man passes straight ahead, connecting behind the second row.
- Call out the name of the person you're passing to.
- after 5 minutes, switch sides and pass left
- Walk fast in pairs, from baseline to baseline on the right side of the field,
- meanwhile chest-pass back and forth,
- spacing approx. 3 meters.
- Return on the left, but with bounce pass
- with 1 ball (repeat 2 or 3 times)
- Stand in a circle
- 1 ball / dribble on the spot
- call name of the other and bounce pass
- No name mentioned is out of the circle!
- Not captured, out of the circle!
- same with 2 balls (repeat 2 or 3 times)
- Throw the ball above your head against the wall and catch it.
- Short movements
- 1 minute