Basketball drills for all skills
- Row players 3-point line.
- Ball 2nd player etc.
- Defender under the basket.
- First player runs to defender. Quick post-up, receives pass/keep ball high. NO DRIBBLE!
- Passive defense, finish.
- Fake left, finish right.
- Step to left with left foo,than cross step with same foot/pivot and finish right.
- One dribble........
- 5 players.
- 3 Offense.
- 2 Defense. (Well executed)
- Extra defender on passer
- A passes to B.
- B looks for the post up from C. 0,5 sec.
- If not. C moves to opposite site/duncker spot.
- B goes one on one.
- But B cutting is extra option.
- 2 chances.
- If well executed every time.
- Extra defender on A.
- Than it's 3 on 3, where A can be open for the shot when B drives..
- 3 players on baseline.
- Middle one wth ball.
- Weave to midcourt and back.score.
- Two baskets.
- 3 guys outside 3-point line.
- Pass/Dribble right, move right.
- Pass the ball to moving player when he is outside again.
- (Pure for the drill, insidelay-up is goal 1)
- (Defenders can be added later.
- Offense with ball.
- Dribble to the basket. (First practise this with 3 with defense.
- Then with 5. Pos. 5 is dunkerspot.
- Play/move/dribble right/ Move right.
- Shooting drill to move to the free spot against defense.
- See fig.1
- A passes to B down low.
- A, moves to a spot, see fig 1.
- Interchange every time.
- B passes to A.
- A takes the shot.
- B rebounds.
- A returns to starting position and gets pass from B.
- From the top.
- 10 shots,
- than change position.
Parcour passing, moving, finishing
- 5 man weave, 3 idplayers run the weave.
- Pass the ball, go round the outsude player, outside player moves in and becomes midplayer and soforth.
- Last 2 players that touched the ball become defenders.
- Defending 2 players in the court.
- One inbouncer.
- 3 against two full court.
Warm-up position and outlet drill