Basketball drills for condition
- players start at the level of the middle line, 3 rows
- middle player has the ball
- 4 groups of players in each corner of the field.
- 4 cones in the center circle
- 2 balls on each sideline
- player sprints to the cone
- defence slide to sideline
- running backwards (looking over shoulder to ring)
- then the next player starts.
- In a next step, after the defence slides, the player picks up the ball and finishes with lay-up.
- Take rebound and pass to next in line.
- player then dribbles to the cone and outside.
- Put the ball down there and then sprint back to baseline.
- Then the exercise starts again.
- Passing - 50 Passes
- Set-up - Two equal teams out on the court.
- The Object - To make a total of 50 passes.
- Does not have to be consecutive.
- The Game - teams play keep away by passing the ball back and forth to team mates.
- No dribbling is allowed.
- First team to make a total of 50 passes wins.
Full court shooting and running. Condition and shooting
Parcour passing, moving, finishing