basketball drills for Condition
- Depends on the number of balls.
- In pairs or alone
- When alone:
- Start at your position, dribble across the basket.
- Set or Jumpshot from your position (Guard, forward, center).
- Up to 8 points.
- In pairs:
- Start at your position, pass to the opposite side of the basket.
- Last pass should be good so that shooter in jumpshot is ready for his/her shot.
- Up to 4 points per player.
- Losers: Slides over the width of the pitch, 1x back and forth.
- Two rows at the centerline
- The first two have a ball - Right
- From the center line you dribble to the basket:
- Layup (15x hit in a row, a player under the basket catches the ball and counts, play again if the player didn't count)
- Shots from bucket (7 in a row)
- The player under the basket starts when the dribbler starts.
- Coach goes further and further back.
- 4 groups of players in each corner of the field.
- 4 cones in the center circle
- 2 balls on each sideline
- player sprints to the cone
- defence slide to sideline
- running backwards (looking over shoulder to ring)
- then the next player starts.
- In a next step, after the defence slides, the player picks up the ball and finishes with lay-up.
- Take rebound and pass to next in line.
- player then dribbles to the cone and outside.
- Put the ball down there and then sprint back to baseline.
- Then the exercise starts again.
For the trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.