basketball drills for rebounding
- Players in a row on the free throw line or for U10 and U12 a bit closer to the basket (put down pilons).
- First two players have a ball.
- Player 1 tries to shoot.
- When the ball is thrown, player 2 may also shoot.
- If the player misses, go for the rebound as fast as possible, try to score from the area where the rebound is picked up (if it is behind the baseline, dribble in a bit).
- If player 2 scores before player 1, player 1 is finished and is not allowed to play again.
- After a goal is scored, pass as soon as possible to player 3 plays so that he can 'kill' his predecessor.
- Connect yourself at the back of the row.
- Play on until there is 1 player left.
- Note that the player who has to be played has to get out at the right side to be able to play. And that the scorer rebounds the ball as fast as possible and plays it back with a good tight pass.
For the Basketball trainer: Yoursportplanner one
Basketball training sessions
Easily create training sessions and save them. View the sessions in the mobile app.Go to training sessions
Search existing drills. Create, save and reuse your own drills. Share drills.Go to drills
Add players and register attendance. Team calendar with games and training sessions. Driving schedule.